XXXTentacion

She committed suicide in May 2017. Jocelyn Flores was a friend of XXXTENTACION.


Pin On X

Donate THIS IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.

. Xxxtentacion foundation in honor of jahseh dwayne ricardo onfroy. Though a controversial figure due to his widely publicized legal troubles XXXTentacion gained a cult following among his young fanbase during his short career with his depression and alienation-themed music. Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy known professionally as XXXTentacion and commonly referred to as simply X was an American rapper singer and songwriter.

XXXTENTACION Lyrics Look At Me Ayy Im like Bitch who is your mans Ayy cant keep my dick in my pants Ayy my bitch dont love me no mo Ayy she kick me out Im like vro Damn son whered you find this Yah ayy Yah ayy yah Ayy haha yah yah yah Ayy Ayy ayy Ayy Im like Bitch who is your mans Ayy cant keep my dick in my pants Ayy my bitch dont love me no. He explained It was a devastating situation to deal with it fucked me up so bad to where I wasnt on social media for the last few days unless I was addressing something that I needed toI never thought I would feel something for someone I barely knew that would fuck me up so bad just.


Pin On Decoracao Quarto E Sala


Pin On Xxxtentacion Ski Mask Juice Wrld


Pin On Xxxtentacion


Pin On Xxxtentacion

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel